Digital Marketing Help is now CommentLuv plugin enabled. That means you’re going to get link love, more exposure to your websites and a response from us whenever you leave great comments on this blog . Enjoy your stay here, read and follow the tips.
Who does not want to generate more traffic on their blog ?
So guys your search ends here, as there is a PROVEN way of increasing more comments on your blog posts. CommentLuv works as a catalyst for you blog’s traffic with increase in user interaction.It prompts your user to leave comments by rewarding them.
Do you know that one of the best ways to increase traffic on your blogs is by encouraging people to comment in return of a gift.
What is CommentLuv and how can it help you?
CommentLuv is a WordPress plugin by Andy Bailey.
This plugin will visit the site of the comment author while they type their comment and retrieve their last blog posts which they can choose to include at the bottom of their comment when they click submit.
It has been found to increase comments and the community spirit for the thousands of blogs that have installed it. With a simple install you will immediately start to find new and interesting blog posts from your own blog and community. You will even be able to build your list/network/community even more by offering your readers the opportunity to register to your site to unlock advanced features of the plugin like being able to choose from any of their 10 last posts when they comment or other features like do follow links and more.
The plugin requires WP or WP MS version of at least 3.0 and will work with administrators and logged on users provided they have their homepage url set in their profile page in the dashboard of the site.
It will allow you to delete or spam comments where the user has removed their url after getting a last blog post link (helps prevents spammer abuse)
The links that CommentLuv adds are valuable for the people that leave comments so you will need to make sure that spammers do not try to take advantage of your blog by filling it with useless comments just to get a link. Be a good blogger and prevent them from leaving their crap on your site by requiring moderation on first comments and do not accept ‘great post thanks!’ type of comments.
There has been great success in beating spam by installing G.A.S.P . It will bring your blog back under your control and it’s free!
remember.. if you let anyone comment on your blog without restriction then you WILL get spammed whether you have CommentLuv or not. Be strict with your comment policy and be take responsibility for your own blog by being selective with the comments you accept and the internet will be a happier, spam free and useful place again!
Display Options : Enter the text you want displayed in the comment for the link that is added.
- [name] -> replaced with comment author name
- [lastpost] -> replaced with the titled link.
- CommentLuv on by default -> check this box to enable CommentLuv by default
- Show info panel -> Shows the heart icon next to links so users can find out more about the comment author
- Use template insert to show badge and checkbox -> check this box if you want to place the badge and pull down box in a particular place on your page by using the template code.
- display badge -> choose from 3 different badges, choose no badge or use your own or specified text
- Authors name field name -> The name value of the field used on your comment form for the comment authors name
- Email field name -> The name value of the field used on your comment form for the comment authors email
- Authors URL field name -> The name value of the field used on your comment form for the comment authors site URL
- Comments Text Area Name -> The name value of the field used on your comment form for the comment
- update -> updates the settings
- reset -> if you get in trouble, click this to reset to default settings