You will learn in this post how to manually insert adsense verification script into the header of your site.
Insert Adsense verification code Manually:
if you don’t want to use the plugin, you can do it manually using theme editor. Follow these steps!
- Go to appearance
- scroll down to editor
- in the right side search for header.php
- You found it? great! Click on it
- Scroll down and search for this: <head>.
- Past the code right after it. ( look at the screenshot)
- and finally, Click Update file. that’s it.
Congratulation!! You have just inserted AdSense verification code to the head of your website properly. Once you do that, please just ease yourself, stop bothering your mind, (I think I didn’t do it the right way.) Nah bro, you did it properly. All you have to do is to keep working on your site posts and Wait for AdSense approval or disapproval email.
Here is how to check if you have done it the right way or not.
- Open your site in a new private window. (Use Google chrome to do that)
- Right click and view site source.
- Ctrl+F and search for adsbygoogle.
This way you will see if the code has been inserted properly or not. Remember that the code you search for in the ‘site source’ should exactly match the one AdSense provided you. If the code appears to be all on one line, then the code hasn’t inserted properly. Just follow the steps and everything will be okay in the end! Good luck Guys !
Feel free to write your question in the comment section!